By accessing or using this website, you agree to these terms or conditions (as they may be updated, at our discretion, from time to time). Please note that, although every effort is made to photograph our products accurately, we cannot guarantee every computer monitor will accurately depict the actual color of the merchandise. Please contact us with any questions about the color before purchasing.
Security, Confidentiality & Privacy
We thank you for shopping at my-moroccan-rug.com. We are committed to provide all of our customers with a safe online shopping experience. Our system encodes your credit card and contact details to ensure our safe transfer to us.
The records of all activities you undertake or record using our website will remain strictly confidential and will only be disclosed to our employees and contractors for the purposes of fulfilling your order. We do not disclose any information to third parties. We may use your email address to send our email newsletters and other announcements regarding promotions, new products and special features.
Marketing Communications & Privacy
My Moroccan Rug only collect personal information when you knowingly provide it. Personal information is collected in a number of ways, including directly from the you collected over the phone via email or fax, within marketing activities and invitations responses, and when you submit information to us through our website (eg by email, chat, or cookies).
Promotional and Marketing Material
Your contact details may be used by us for the purposes of sending marketing correspondence or invitations to you. We acknowledge and respect an individual’s choice to opt-out of our direct marketing communications and activities. Should you decide you do not wish to receive marketing or promotional materials from us, please contact us via email: email@example.com
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Paypal.
Placing and order
By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you are unclear about any aspect of these terms, please don’t hesitate to contact us before placing an order – by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
For all international deliveries, shipping pricing excludes local taxes and duties; and are Delivered at Place (DAP- incoterms 2010). All Deliveries within USA will have local taxes added at checkout.
All dates quoted for delivery are estimated delivery dates only and may be subject to change. We can accept no liability for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) if delivery takes place at any time other than the estimated date for delivery.
From time to time a product will be out of stock. We will endeavour to ensure items are back in stock within 4-6 weeks, any further delay will be advised. Any out of stock items will be noted as such on our webshop.
Returns and exchange
We want you to love your purchase, so if you are not completely happy, you may return it to us within 10 days of receipt for an exchange – provided that the item is returned unused and in its original packaging. Rugs that are damaged or soiled will not be accepted for return. We will not accept any returns of a rug pad underlay if it has been opened.
Custom rugs and sale items
We regret that we are not able to cancel, refund or exchange custom rugs or sale items with the exception of manufacturer defects or damages. Customers have 24 hours from the time the custom order is placed to cancel it. After 24 hours, the order is considered a final sale and cannot be refunded.
Please note that lead times are estimations only. Due to factors beyond our control such as production or freight delays and/or adverse weather, we do not guarantee lead times.
Our rugs are individually hand made and hand woven items and as such they are subject to the following variations, which are not considered faults or defects:
- Size: being a hand made article, the size can vary by +/-3% from the size ordered.
- Color: the Products are made primarily from natural and undyed fibers. Every effort is made to ensure there is minimal color variation however some variation can be expected.
- Fading: Placing rugs in direct and continuous sunlight will cause them to fade. Charcoal color products will fade in natural light/sunlight. Some color may transfer on light colored surfaces. Rotate your rug to minimize damage caused by natural light.
- Design & Construction: Minor variations may be evident, which is due to the fact that the Product is a handmade item including line/ weave thickness.
- Shading: Due to changes in pile and weave direction shading may occur and is a natural characteristic of carpets and rugs.
- Shedding: Our hand made rugs are made from all natural fibers. Natural fiber rugs will initially shed loose fibers, this is a normal process. The removal of any loose fibers will be hastened by regular vacuuming using a good quality upright vacuum cleaner.
- Pilling can occur due to traffic, moving of furniture, vacuuming or other mechanical agitation. This can be trimmed with scissors.
- Pop ups: Due to the type of weaving, there will be short fibers popping up while the rug settles. This can be trimmed or pushed through.